An Essential Guide to the FLC National Meeting
To maximize your meeting experience, weâve put together some must-know info and tips to assist both newcomer and veteran attendees.
Download the Meeting App
The app keeps you informed and up-to-date on the latest meeting alerts. You can view a full meeting agenda, read up on speakers, manage your session schedule, chat with other attendees, receive push notifications, and play the interactive app game.
To download the FREE meeting mobile app:
- Follow this link:Â https://flcnationalmeeting.zerista.com/native_app/store_urlÂ to go to the app store
- Enter the email you used to register
- Select âI know my passwordâ and use âFLCNM19â
- Set a unique password
- View the agenda, session info, speaker bios, play the FLC Connect game and connect with attendees.
Important: All meeting alerts will be sent through the app â make sure you have the email account you registered with when you download the app!
Play FLC Connect â the meeting app game!
Navigate the meeting venue and sessions, network, and earn points by playing FLC Connect!
- Scan an attendeeâs QR code (scanner/QR code found in the app game & on your badge!)
- Share a post to app feed & on social media
- Update app profile
- Participate in several other meeting challenges!
Download the app, explore and start playing FLC Connect!
If youâre flying inâ¦
Orlando International Airport (MCO): 13.2 mile(s), 18 minutes
Estimated Uber fare: Ë$18 USD* (one way)
Estimated Lyft fare: Ë$17 USD* (one way)
Estimated taxi fare: Ë$45 USD* (one way)
*Above rates do not include gratuity or possible fuel surcharge.
What to Wear
We recommend, and most attendees opt for, business casual attire. Youâll be mainly seated during sessions and standing in between to mingle, view FLC award posters, and maybe meet a potential partner or two â so dress to impress and bring your networking A-game!
The attire for the FLC awards reception, dinner, and ceremony is business formal.
What to Bring
Aside from your badge be sure to bring:
- Business cards for networking
- Your phone to participate in session surveys and polling through the meeting app
- Any burning FLC or T2 questions you have
- An open mind!
Weâll provide a tote bag for any materials you pick up during your time at the meeting.
Fun Meeting Features
Stop by the FLC booth to learn about FLC tools and services, pick up FLC publications, and chat with staff about FLC resources to support your T2 efforts!
LabTech in Your Life Booth
Discover the FLCâs LabTech in Your Life virtual environment! View the successfully commercialized federal techs you use every day through a V/R headset or iPad and learn more about this unique project.
FLC Feedback Board
We need you to submit your feedback about FLC resources! Help us help you by submitting your responses to some of our T2 resource questions! New questions will be posed throughout the meeting â stop by and be heard!
FLC Charge Bar
Stay powered up all meeting long at the FLC Charge Bar!
â¢ Complimentary internet access
â¢ iPhone, Android, and Google Phone-compatible chargers
Wi-Fi Network: FLC National Meeting
Aside from taking the time to meet new people during sessions, networking breaks or the FLC Connect in-app game, join us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for live meeting updates!
Join the meeting social conversation and use #FLCNM19!
What to Do in Orlando
Looking to explore âThe City Beautifulâ during meeting downtime? Here are a few sites and scenes we highly recommend!
- KENNEDY SPACE CENTER – Get up close to space shuttle Atlantis, go beyond NASAâs gates or see a rocket launch, all just one hour from Orlando! (1 hour drive from Hyatt Regency)
- WALT DISNEY WORLD – Walt Disney World Resort has 4 exciting theme parks to explore âMagic Kingdom park, Epcot, Disneyâs Animal Kingdom park and Disneyâs Hollywood Studios! (20-25 minute drive)
- SEAWORLD – Visit Orlandoâs top-rated theme park & USAâs #1 waterpark! Donât miss the sea lion show or the underwater shark tunnel. (10 minute drive)
- UNIVERSAL STUDIOS – Go beyond the screen and jump into the action of your favorite films at the worldâs premier movie and TV based theme park. (15 minute drive)
Need More Help?
Search the FAQs on this site or reach for the appâand remember, there will be plenty of FLC staff available onsite to help you out!
For direct help, please contact Alexandra Springer at email@example.com.
See You in Orlando!!