Who itâs for:
Experienced T2 professionals who want to take their marketing efforts to the next level.
Marketing your lab technologies and your office can be fun, rewarding, and high impact when you follow the right roadmap. And best of all, it can be done without a lot of money. Join us as we dispel the myths about marketing and share essential marketing advice.
You will be introduced to a step-by-step roadmap for building effective marketing programs, and leave the session with a hands-on toolkit full of concrete tools and techniques you and your staff can use to build winning marketing programs. This workshop will offer value to those new to marketing as well as those with experience. Hereâs a sampling of the topics weâll discuss:
- Marketing Programs vs. a Marketing Plan â Driving Your Big Buses
- Taking Stock of Your Current Marketing Tools â Disclosure Forms, Two-Pagers, etc.
- Looking Through the Eyes of Your Customers â Lab Scientists & Engineers, CRADA
- Partners, Management, Employees â One size does not fit all
- The Marketing Foundation â Audience-Message-Positioning
- Building a Message Board â Committing to âYour 3 Wordsâ
- Telling Your Story Digitally â Websites, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Telling Your Story Tangibly â Associations, Events, Seminars, Content MarketingÂ Marketing Up â Gaining Management Buy-in
- Execution â Your Back-of-the-Envelope Metrics.